04 November 2008

A Not-So-Spooky Halloween

Well, as you can tell, our Halloween wasn't very spooky. I guess that is what happens when you have girls. McKinley dressed as a very groovy hippie, Madison dressed as? - I'm not so sure - you be the judge, and Taylor finally gave up trick-or-treating!!!

McKinley carves a pretty "groovy" pumpkin!



Madison - my how you have changed!!!


McKinley is too cool!!!



The girls went trick-or-treating with Casidy and Carley Bair. They had a fun night.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

KeNzI said...

I just can't get over madison and her costume!!! so funny!!!

Heather Leigh said...

Love the costumes!! Kinley and her peace signs crack me up! She even held up her peace sign when the girls wrapped her as a mummy (in T.P.) at our Halloween party. Too funny!

KeNzI said...

I'll do my best to convince them!! I promise!!!

Katelyn said...

Lookin good Maddi! Lol. I love your blog Brenda!!!! I love the picture of Maddi, Casidy, Carley, and Mckenlly it is so hilarious! It cracked me up! You are a great person and mean alot to our family. I love you Brenda!

Katelyn said...

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEE
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!